So as it appears, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by three different people. First of all, wow! My blog is barely over a month old and to have these people enjoy my blog enough to give me the award nomination is just awesome.
Rules, rules, rules. They are as follows:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
Questions from Candace:
7. What is/was your favorite subject in school? I love English and History.
8. What do you like to do for fun? Read. I also enjoy tennis, soccer and swimming.
9. What do you believe is the best quality a person can have? Honesty.
10. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.
11. If you could change anything about the world, what would you change? Food prices.
Questions from Owlivia:
1. Who is someone, other than your family, who has had a really big impact on your life? My English teacher for the last two years has been like a mom to me… she’s got me through a lot and I’m real thankful for her.
2. You have one hypothetical wish, what do you use it for? (No wishing for more wishes) I’d wish for teleportation powers so I could teleport to my siblings whenever I wanted to see them.
3. Do you have catchphrase? Explain the story behind it. Don’t really have one.
4. What question do you NOT want to answer? Relationship questions.
5. What is your favorite ‘favorite’ question to answer? (Favorite color, favorite food, favorite laundry detergent etc.) And what is the answer to that question? “If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be in?” … to which I would respond, Hufflepuff.
6. What is something you can admit? I’ve lost a large chunk of my hearing and am pretty much deaf without my hearing aids.
7. What is something weird about yourself? The statement above, I’d guess.
8. How introverted or extroverted are you? I’m real introverted.
9. What fictional land would you most like to be in? Harry Potter.
10. Are glasses cool? Sometimes.
Questions from Sly:
- Which historical figure would you like to meet? Abe Lincoln.
- What is one language you really want to learn? Latin.
- Do you have any weird abilities? Not really.
- Is there a point to decaf coffee? Yes, it’s for people who can’t handle caffeine, but love coffee.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would that meal be? My sister Sabrina’s baked mac and cheese.
- Who is a celebrity you’d marry in a heartbeat? Ariana Grande.
- What made you start a blog? I love writing and kind of wanted something that had some kind of purpose.
- Look to your left, what’s there? A mirror.
- Favorite video game? Any of the Spyro the Dragon games.
- Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite? It’s a tie with the first and second.